Christmas Morning Casserole
1lb. of breakfast sausage
6 slices of bread or 2 bags of croutons
6 large eggs
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. dry mustard
2 cups milk
1 cup shredded cheese
- Brown the sausage and pour off the grease.
- In a greased bacon dish, layer the bread or croutons.
- Layer sausage on the bread.
- Layer cheese on top of sausage.
- Mix the milk, eggs, salt, and dry mustard. Pour over the bread, sausage, and cheese. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until knife comes out clean.